- Ability to set global rules when excluding play-cricket matches. Fed up of always excluding evening league matches on a Wednesday night? Just do it once and apply the rule and the system will automatically exclude these matches for the rest of the season.
- New layout design for admin page
- It's now possible to edit the points structure for each position, for example you might decide that bowlers should get 5 points per run scored, whilst batters only get 1.
- Similar to above, it's now possible to edit the bonus points for each position. For example, you might decide that keepers should get 50 points for scoring 40 runs or more, whereas bowlers will get the same 50 point bonus for scoring 20 runs or more.
- Brand new password reset functionality meaning for those who forget their passwords, the resetting process is now much simpler and more secure.
- Transfer page more accurately reflects how much cash is remaining.
- Added link for info for each player on both create team and transfer pages
- Added link to view play-cricket profile on player info page.
- Password visibility toggle has been added to login and registration forms
- Small layout tweaks to ensure the site continues to look great on mobile devices
- Some boring server related maintenance which will make the system more safe and reliable.
- All database interactions handled without having to reload the page where possible. This means no waiting for a page to load when a process is taking it's time.